Former President Barack Obama issued a statement late Friday night on the passing of Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. The statement was posted to the online site Medium. In the statement, Obama demanded the Republican controlled Senate not vote on any replacement for Ginsburg until a new president is sworn following the November…
38 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2020/09/obama-statement-ginsburg-demands-gop-senate-honors-dying-instruction-put-off-vote-supreme-court-nominee-new-president-sworn/

Fuck her wishes. I wish I had a pony. Anyway, I'm pretty sure the procedure for replacing her isn't based on her wishes.

To postpone the choice of a new Judge? On what constitutional ground, your honor?

So... if you get so far up on your high horse that you become a Supreme Court Judge... you get to make personal wishes that redefine the terms of our Republic? FUCK THE DEMOCRATS! Don't give them one fuckin inch! We ALL know the slippery slope of bullshit these asshats skate across!

fuck off obummer, youre a clown .. shut the fuck up already

How about no, does no work for you?

We dont need to honor nothing. Put a new justice in monday

Obama never put off anything.

He didn't have enough votes.

If he had, he would have rammed through another Sotomayor or Kagan.

She should have retired when the Kenyan Muslim and his husband Mike were in the White House.

She didn't, so go fuck yourself Obozo.

Maybe if she honored the wishes of the unborn. Fuck you

Demanded? Kenya's global homo demands you white devils do what he says.

Dissenter
connecting...