Democrats and the media must be looking at some horrific polling numbers on the riots and violence happening in multiple cities. A few days ago, Joe Biden finally mentioned the rioting and looting, something that was never addressed during the Democratic National Convention. He did so a day after CNN’s Don Lemon mentioned that the…
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2020/08/panic-don-lemon-now-urging-joe-biden-give-speech-addressing-political-violence/

Nah.

Just roll with it.

Suburban housewives love it when their cul de sac gets swarmed with violent communist sex offenders, shrieking about how they should vote.

I've taken that pic of Don, & added the caption "The moment YOU realize your hatred & vitriol is heading for failure"!!!

I guess they're starting to realize that terrorism isn't as popular as they thought it'd be

Someone should alert that testicle gargling anti-American liberal leftist negro that it's too fucking late. Much like CNN is over, so is the 2020 presidential race. President Trump won the 2020 race on his first day in office in January of 2017.

Lemon could record the speech and they can super-impose his lips over a still of Biden like an episode of Clutch Cargo.

Why should he? The Commucrat Party not only approves of the violence, THEY ARE FUNDING IT.

Only because the political violence is negatively impacting Democratic poll numbers you sick fuck

Edit History

2020-57-Sa 09:57:38 pm

Only because the political violence is negatively impacting your poll numbers you sick fuck

I still can’t figure out how Lemon Head got off script but it’s awesome!!!

Shut up, sodomite!

Dissenter
connecting...