The man shot dead on a street in downtown Portland, Oregon Saturday night during a night of clashes between members of a pro-Trump caravan and Antifa-Black Lives matter rioters was reported to have been wearing a Patriot Prayer hat and shirt and a Blue Lives Matter flag patch, indicating he was part of the pro-Trump…
95 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2020/08/breaking-victim-deadly-portland-shooting-wore-patriot-prayer-hat-blue-lives-matter-patch-reports/

Why do people think this is a joke?

There is only one reason to go into the streets when violent, communist mobs are assembled en masse: TO STOP THEM.

And protesting next to them doesn't stop them.

And we pay the police and federal law enforcement agencies to FUCKING STOP THEM ALREADY.

If it's suddenly our job to stop the communists, we need to change some fucking laws.

They kill one of ours...we kill ten of theirs.

MORE RACISM AGAINST INNOCENT WHITE PEOPLE!

Who wants to bet GoFundMe won't ban fundraising for the shooters and Fascistbook won't ban their accounts or ban positive mentions.

The heads of the cabal need to be hanged just as much as do the street commies.

Hunted down and executed. black lives dont matter any more

The vast majority of people on the right need moral, and preferably LEGAL clarity to effectively fight back against violent communist mobs.

We do not have that.

So swaggering out into the street to confront these cocksuckers only gives them more targets.

Before you do that, write 100 letters to every elected politician who remotely cares about your vote.

Edit History

2020-54-Su 10:54:10 am

The cast majority of people on the right need moral, and preferably LEGAL clarity to effectively fight back against violent communist mobs.

We do not have that.

So swaggering out into the street to confront these cocksuckers only gives them more targets.

Before you do that, write 100 letters to every elected politician who remotely cares about your vote.

Patriot Prayer patriot shot in the back, killed by antifablm.

This is a big difference. We shoot back. They shoot us in the back.

Buckle down, EDC, travel in groups. This is not going away soon.

Here's hoping whichever coward shot him in the back is caught and convicted.

So when can we declare all out War against BLM/ANTIFA and start the body count on them

I don't go to areas controlled by Democrats to stop RIOTS. I will stay at home and KILL them ALL when they appear in MY area. They may never even get to where I live. If you want to practice at war please go to the Democrat Controlled Areas that encourage RIOTS and have at it. That means there will be Less of them will coming to MY area, which saves on reloading expenses.

Dissenter
connecting...