Ghislaine Maxwell’s lawyers tried to keep x-rated evidence related to pedophile Jeffrey Epstein from going public, but a judge denied the appeal and released damning docs on Thursday evening. A witness interview revealed Bill Clinton was at Epstein’s pedophile island with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell and “2 young girls.” The documents discuss allegations that a…
70 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2020/07/ghislaine-maxwell-documents-unsealed-allegations-prince-andrew-bill-clinton-others-fbi-knew-evidence-crimes-years/

Great news but..... I have this sinking feeling in the end nothing of consequence will come of it.

Will this make frontpage of the news???

Probably not.

Will this make frontpage of Gab trends???

Already has.

Edit History

2020-11-Fr 03:11:50 am

Will this make frontpage of the news???

Probably not.

If anyone knows anything about Bill Clinton, it's that he is a man that can keep it in his pants and is especially loyal to his wife Hillary. For instance, he would never abuse his position as Governor or President to have sex with young women in his office.

DON'T WORRY BARR IS INVESTIGATING

-POSTER IN 2023

Of course all of the un-redacted names except the Prince are out of public office. Perhaps the names concealed are currently in government? Perhaps they are the ones that have kept this hidden?

Screw big tech censors! This needs to be shared far and wide.

Interesting Defense...

Don't publish evidence of our crimes, because possession of the evidence is, in and of itself, a crime.

Theeeenk of the Cheeeeldrinz. REEEEEEE!!!!

Edit History

2020-47-Fr 05:47:30 am

Interesting Defense...

"You can't publish evidence of our BEYOND x-rated crimes, because the evidence is...well...BEYOND X-RATED."

Perhaps they want a monopoly on their extortion scheme and the subsequent distro rights?

This is how these Satanic Cultists thing. Life and souls have no meaning to them.

2020-52-Fr 05:52:53 am

Interesting Defense...

"You can't publish evidence of our BEYOND x-rated crimes, because the evidence is...well...BEYOND X-RATED and possession thereof, illegal!!! We're just thinking of the 'Greater Good!'"

Perhaps they want a monopoly on their extortion scheme and the subsequent distro rights?

This is how these Satanic Cultists think. Life and souls have no meaning to them.

2020-55-Fr 05:55:31 am

Interesting Defense...

Don't publish evidence of our crimes, because possession of that evidence would be illegal!

2020-55-Fr 05:55:54 am

Interesting Defense...

Don't publish evidence of our crimes, because possession of the evidence is in and of itself, a crime.

Theeeenk of the Cheeeelrinz. REEEEEEE!!!!

2020-08-Fr 06:08:48 am

Interesting Defense...

Don't publish evidence of our crimes, because possession of the evidence is, in and of itself, a crime.

Theeeenk of the Cheeeelrinz. REEEEEEE!!!!

And who, high up in the government, was covering for them?

The FBI knew this for many years and did nothing? Well, I am not surprised.

FBI

FEMALE

BODY

INSPECTORS

Prove me wrong, pro-tip YA CAN'T!

Edit History

2020-41-Fr 06:41:55 am

FBI

FEMALE

BODY

INSPECTORS

Prove me wrong, pro-tip YA CAN'T!

And nobody will face the music. Unless maybe some patsy they find to be the scapegoat. But I wont hold my breath for even that.

Dissenter
connecting...