Anarchists and leftists on Friday disabled vans and blocked the road to President Trump’s Mount Rushmore event. RSBN reported that Antifa militants removed bats from their white vans. It’s about to get interesting here at Mount Rushmore… Tear gas looks ready to deploy as a protester removes bats with spikes from their vehicle…https://t.co/vPZ8yUsrr4 pic.twitter.com/f9dLslL2XD —…
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2020/07/crowd-cheers-tow-trucks-remove-disabled-vans-blocking-road-mount-rushmore-video/

Use live ammo and leave them dead on the streets. The only way to deal with force is force. Overwhelming force is best.

These people will do literally anything for attention

Dude, where's my van?

Police and National Guard showed a LOT of restraint, and cleverly grabbed and processed protestors through police lines one at a time. There were some native Americans politely protesting, and not at all happy about the BLM and Antifa buttinskies taking over their peaceful protest.

I wonder who the disabled vans belonged to. If rented, I expect there will be a lot of extra charges for the damage intentionally done to them by the protesters in hopes of preventing (unsuccessfully) tonight's event.

I also expect the arrested protestors will be very unhappy to discover South Dakota doesn't just catch and release them, as a blue city or state would.

They should put them in a car crusher then return them to their owners.

I hope they dump them in the middle of the Indian Reservation where Bison can play with them. When they want their vans back, tell them where they can find them. Watch them cry...

National guard should hold firing squads of all scumbags attempting to stop the patriotic celebrations. #FUCKANTIFA

Mostly peaceful and mostly stupid. These people are trying to stop the leader of a country from celebrating a national independence day in his own country.

bring a knife to a gunfight......

Just fucking shoot the cunts end of

Dissenter
connecting...