Image via TMZ A Black Lives Matter activist lost one of his testicles after getting shot in the balls by rubber bullets during George Floyd riots in Los Angeles. Bradley Steyn says he plans on suing the LAPD after law enforcement officials shot him in the scrotum on May 30 during a ‘protest.’ TMZ reported:…
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2020/06/black-lives-matter-activist-loses-one-testicles-shot-balls-rubber-bullets-george-floyd-riots/

I'm kind of amazed he actually had a set

This is too fucking funny!!!!

He never had any testicles, don't lie!!!

He was already nutless.....

Fokken doos, this prick flees a country that is complete fucked because of marxists blacks and then supports the same thing in a place that gave him refuge. He is too young to be an anti-apartheid activist, so he is a liar to boot. Deport the mother fucker, I will wait for him at home and kick his empty head in when he arrives.

Edit History

2020-02-Sa 07:02:15 am

Fokken doos, this prick flees a country that is complete fucked because of marxists blacks and then support the same thing in a place that gave him refuge. He is too young to be an anti-apartheid activist, so he is a liar to boot. Deport the mother fucker, I will wait for him at home kick his empty head in when he arrives.

2020-03-Sa 07:03:06 am

Fokken doos, this prick flees a country that is complete fucked because of marxists blacks and then supports the same thing in a place that gave him refuge. He is too young to be an anti-apartheid activist, so he is a liar to boot. Deport the mother fucker, I will wait for him at home kick his empty head in when he arrives.

"...anti apartheid and BLM activist..." Is that possible?🤔 BLM wants racial segregation; no, sorry: submission...

What's the penalty for this kind of karma?

House Passes Democrats' Police Reform Bill That Implements Radical Alt-Left Agenda. Good Luck getting this GARBAGE Through the Senate!

https://sentrybugle.blogspot.com/2020/06/house-passes-democrats-police-reform.html#.XvcHXhsbm_A.twitter

You cannot lose what you never had.

And his lawyer is none other than liberal hack Gloria Allred’s daughter, Lisa Bloom.

Ugh...

Also if this dude successfully protested to end Apartheid why is he in the US? Didn't that solve all of South Africa's problems? Why did he leave the paradise he allegedly helped to create?

Dissenter
connecting...