Adam Schiff President Trump broke Adam Schiff. This may be Schiff’s most insane rant ever. Impeachment manager Adam Schiff said Monday in his closing argument that if Trump is not removed from office he may offer Alaska to the Russians in exchange for help in the next election. Schiff also said that Trump may escape…
62 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2020/02/insane-schiff-says-if-trump-isnt-removed-from-office-he-could-offer-alaska-to-russians-in-exchange-for-support-in-the-next-election-video/

The only thing worse than Adam Schiff's buffoonery is bullshit clickbait taking his theatrics seriously. Schiff is doing the exact same thing that Trump got so much mileage out of in the lead up to 2016 and since. Say something ridiculous, and the opposition sector of the media scrambles around to cover it, making asses of themselves in the process.

He's being a ridiculous, hyperbolic little schiff, like always. Nothing more.

He was prolly just trying out a new "comedy" bit. This one is even less funny than the last one.

Someone put this ignorant ass hole out of his delusional misery.

Full out fucking bonkers.

this has to be satire?

i mean wtf hey i gonna trade putin a state to get me elected potus.

how is this just not treasonous drivel? how is this man taken seriously at all or allowed on capitol hill?

is he trying to be the most ridiculous thing in dc outdoing AOC? or is he so drug addled he really is just a clueless rambling moron.

At least he didn't make up a phony conversation for Trump where Trump offers Alaska, so I think he's getting better, but maybe he'll do that tomorrow.

What the ACTUAL F*?? He's seriously insane. I can't imagine anyone sane actually saying this.

at this point in time most people see shifty as nothing more than a talking sphincter

Wasn't trump just trying to buy fucking Greenland a few months ago?

Adam Schiff is out of his goddamned mind.

Pencil neck FTW! 🤣

Dissenter
connecting...