On Tuesday President Trump’s approval rating hit 52% in the Rasmussen daily tracking poll. President Trump’s approval rating is 5 points HIGHER than Obama at the same point in his presidency. This is also despite national mainstream media reporting negatively on the highly successful President Trump 96% of the time. This comes as President Trump…
1 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2020/02/amazing-trump-approval-hits-52-five-points-above-obama-at-same-point-in-his-presidency/

My dog's ass would poll 5 points higher than Obama. Trump's losing his base because he's all talk, no action. Don't get me wrong, it's great talk, but little more. Starting to look like 'the long con'.

Fool me once... (you know the rest)

Edit History

2020-11-We 03:11:48 am

My dog's ass would poll 5 points higher than Obama. Trump's losing his base because he's all talk, no action. Don't get me wrong, it's great talk, but little more. Starting to look like _the long con'.

2020-12-We 03:12:24 am

My dog's ass would poll 5 points higher than Obama. Trump's losing his base because he's all talk, no action. Don't get me wrong, it's great talk, but little more. Starting to look like 'the long con'. Fool me once... (you know the rest)

Dissenter
connecting...