The Democrats sent their elite brain trust to the Senate Floor on Tuesday to push their sham impeachment against President Donald Trump. Tuesday’s hearing lasted for hours as Democrats continued to push amendment after amendment begging Republicans to call witnesses they did not have the nerve to subpoena during their investigation in the US House. …
24 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2020/01/stunning-youtube-takes-down-judicial-watch-and-right-side-broadcastings-impeachment-feed-want-to-drive-viewers-to-liberal-media-feeds/

No need for GoolagTube. Watch the show trial on Bitchute or banned.video

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DkX7uUmUxarC/

Trying to win by cheating as usual.

And like the rest of the leftist media further expose their totally corrupt ways and agendas.

Bitchute.com it is! Spoiler alert - Trump wins.

Fascism is here. This is precisely what it looks like.

So sue them for anticompetitive behavior.

So sick of whining and no action. These blogs cry all day and don't do squat to support alt-tech; meanwhile these channels likewise whine all day and never take any action and no one with resources steps up to help them.

Talk to me when you're ready to do something.

another reason not to use youtube. if you need youtube for anything, use hooktube, and give youtube $0.00, avoid ads. If you have an android device, use http://vanced.app/ and download the app. Give no money to these youtube assholes

When is trump going to grow some balls and do something about this

t pisses me off when I search for White House or political feeds on YouTube. CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, PBS all stacked first for me to randomly select. I never visit (...NEVER) or support any of these sites and yet, they are first on my personal page everyday! I subscribe to Right Side Broadcasting, Golden State Times or The Epoch Times yet, they never appear first on my main page! Look before you click. Search for the sites you support.

YouTube is an awesome tool to get out your message or to learn but, it is as corrupt as our government and run by lefty's. Pay attention to the sites they subliminally steer you to. The left are accustom to sheep and the useless idiots they control. They believe you're to stupid and they know what's better for you. Don't let them decide who to give your advertising revenue to...you choose who you support.

The propaganda sites will fail much faster when you decide for yourself!

Edit History

2020-07-We 01:07:15 pm

It pisses me off when I search for White House or political feeds on YouTube. CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, PBS all stacked first for me to randomly select. I never visit (...NEVER) or support any of these sites and yet, they are first on my personal page everyday! I subscribe to Right Side Broadcasting, Golden State Times or The Epoch Times yet, they never appear first on my main page! Look before you click. Search for the sites you support.

YouTube is an awesome tool to get out your message or to learn but, it is as corrupt as our government and run by lefty's. Pay attention to the sites they subliminally steer you to. Don't let them decide who to give your advertising revenue to. You choose who you support.

The left are accustom to sheep and the useless idiots they control. They believe you're to stupid and they know what's better for you. The propaganda sites will fail much faster when you decide for yourself!

Dissenter
connecting...