Evidence shows that the Podesta emails were hacked by someone in the Ukraine, not Russia.  This could be because the creepy Podesta Brothers represented and lobbied for Russia’s largest bank. An email has been uncovered that was part of the Podesta email dump that was released by WikiLeaks shortly before the 2016 election. The email…
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/12/wikileaks-document-shows-john-podestas-emails-were-hacked-in-2016-by-the-ukraine-not-russia-creepy-podesta-brothers-and-hillary-connected-to-largest-russian-bank/

"Creepy Podesta Brothers": You got that right about these two Italian Roman Catholic stallions.

Pardon Assange and prosecute Clinton.

More like pedovore Podesta brothers. Can't wait to learn about all of their necks snapping.

1. Hilary's emails ware never hacked.
  2. Ukraine my ass. Ukraine is controlled by deep state and was panned to be a starting point for a US-Russia war.
  3. They will blame Trump for it

They are not human.

not that i want to be a party pooper here but a public IP address can be spoof very easily with the TOR network or by proxy... so to affirm that it is 100% sure that a login attempt (no mention in the email if the attempt was successful or not..) was from Ukraine, is is a bit of a stretch here..

Edit History

2019-23-Sa 04:23:08 am

not that i want to be a party pooper here but a public IP address can be spoof very easily with the TOR network or by proxy... so to affirm that it is 100% sure that a login attempt (no mention in the email if the attempt was successful or not..) was from Ukraine, is the one here is a bit of a stretch here..

The evidence in the story doesn't support the headline. For one thing there's no mention of a "not Russia" persuasion for this one email 'hack'.

Dissenter
connecting...