Democrats around the country are hearing from constituents who are angry about the impeachment proceedings. In Oklahoma, Rep. Kendra Horn recently got an earful from voters at a public meeting. The Daily Caller reports: Another Trump District Democrat Ripped By Constituents Over Impeachment: ‘If She Votes For Impeachment, She’s Screwed’ Constituents ripped Democratic Oklahoma Rep. …
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/12/oklahoma-democrat-slammed-by-voters-over-impeachment-were-mad-as-hell-video/

You vote a democrat into office, this is what you get, if you are lucky, usually it comes with rat infestation, feces covered side walks, and billions in corrupt siphoning of taxpayers dollars into crony's pockets.

Edit History

2019-33-Sa 03:33:24 pm

You vote a democrat into office, this is what you get, if you are lucky, usually it comes with rat infestation, feces covered side walks, and billions in corrupt siphoning of taxpayers dollars into cronies pockets.

Kick her out!

You can see the nasty built in to her. Miserable !

Don't get angry; vote Republican. Show them with your constitutional rights.

You can't just hold your local person responsible solely. You have to vote her out either way to punish the party for starting the process at all.

I email my congressman regularly disavowing his participation in this sham. I’m grabbing a democrap ballot and voting for the Justice Democrap that’s primarying him. Fuck it. Chaos.

Are there any democrat voters who are able to think? After looking at what they send as their reps you have to wonder.

Vote fraud got her in, righteous anger will get her out.

Honk that Horn!

She's getting exactly what she deserves.

Dissenter
connecting...