Fired Former FBI Director Andrew McCabe made the decision to put what is likely the infamous pee-pee garbage story from the dossier into reports that was shared with the press based on a directive from President Obama. This fake and disgusting piece of information they all knew was false at that time was used anyway…
30 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/12/huge-exclusive-fired-fbi-director-andrew-mccabe-added-the-bogus-pee-pee-story-to-garbage-russia-collusion-report-based-on-obamas-directive/

The corruption of the FBI runs deep. It is not just the top brass, for any FBI who has not stood up to these injustices is culpable.

Gotta wonder if any of us will live long enough to see justice served on these scum....

Why isn't the FBI investigating this corruption?

THERE IS NO DOUBT that ZERO (aka "Obama") was ENTIRELY IN THE LOOP.

Obama abused his power

Obama has the malicious vindictive mind of a three year old undisiciplined errant child

Sick of the deja vu. Someone needs to hang.

I've compiled this into the "The government is out of control" list https://cmpld.com/lists/84#post-434

Help me build more extensive lists for 2020. All sources submitted are auto archived indefinitely.

Edit History

2019-57-Su 05:57:17 pm

I've compiled this into the "The government is out of control" list https://cmpld.com/lists/84#post-434

NO WAY!

Of course he fucking did.

Every Democrat and Deep State son of a cunt ought to be in Gitmo being beaten with a phone book three times a day right now.

We'll be lucky to see Comey's nooner get a slap on the wrist over any of it.

Whole shit system is corrupt.

Edit History

2019-49-Su 08:49:03 pm

NO WAY!

Of course he fucking did.

Every Democrat and Deep State son of a cunt ought to be in Gitmo being beaten with a phone book three times a day right now.

We'll be luck to see Comey's nooner get a slap on the wrist over any of it.

Whole shit system is corrupt.

It just keeps piling up...

Dissenter
connecting...