To the surprise of no one, leftist thugs affiliated with antifa and Muslim groups have taken to the streets of London after the huge win by PM Boris Johnson and the Conservative Party. The spoiled brats get out of control and the police moved in, but had a hard time handling the crowd. Scum protestors…
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/12/figures-antifa-terrorists-riot-in-london-after-boris-johnson-victory-video/

Go figure? I mean did anyone doubt this would be "Never Trump 2, Electric Boogaloo". Not saying he is Trump just the whole... they won so lets freak out, riot and then figure out a way to invalidate it because muh feels and Nazi's bad.

The election demonstrated that these street thugs only represent themselves.

Oh you're serious, let me laugh harder, try that shit with a Millwall crowd

Edit History

2019-16-Sa 08:16:17 am

Oh your serious let me laugh harder, try that shit with a Millwall crowd

Shoulda sent more Police.

soros thugs...beat them with their own baseball bats...and tell soros and clintonites to go shove it. 2nd civil war coming...may start in virginia...and just like first civil war...republicans against democrats...and will be won again by the armed populace...we are a republic...not a democracy

Welcome to our nightmare

More people should beat the shit out of those twats when they clog up the streets.

There is no reasoning with them.

Imagine being this triggered and afraid of a neoliberal globalist? If Boris scares them this badly, they should be absolutely terrified of what the future holds.

Dissenter
connecting...