The 30 Democrats in Pro-Trump Districts are all in BIG TROUBLE come November. Only 36% of their constituents believe they should keep their job if they vote for impeachment! Pollster John McLaughlin joined Laura Ingraham on The Ingraham Angle on Tuesday to discuss the crashing polls on impeachment. As John McLaughlin pointed out — despite…
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/12/disaster-pollster-mclaughlin-only-36-of-voters-believe-the-freshman-dems-deserve-reelection-if-they-vote-for-sham-impeachment/

Yeah.

I'm going to take a personal interest in seeing that shitbag faggot who ran to the center to put a D in the column for my district NEVER HOLDS ANOTHER PUBLIC OFFICE FOR THE REST OF HIS FUCKING FAGGOTY LIFE.

I suspect that there are a lot of people taking that position all across the country.

They are stuck between a rock and a hard place. They are going to have to decide if they fear their constituents more than their fellow representatives. I would vote nay if it was me. The Dem house is shitting the bed and I'd rather fall back on my constituents than rely on them.

The democrats are trapped between the moderate voters in these districts who don't want impeachment and the lunatic unhinged fringe of the democrat party that they need to be engaged to win. These districts are marginal either way and dont lend themselves to radicals of either stripe.

Awkward...

I say they all deserve the gallows

Polls are nonsense and people will say anything. Most will remain true to party and hold their nose and vote for the same dick heads again. Congress has a 9% approval rating and 90+% of incumbents get re-elected. This is a choice between allowing the deep state to continue or taking the country back. It's beyond party lines and that's how we should be talking about this.

Why just the freshmen?

I want them to vote in the affirmative, I want to see them justify this and there reaction to the fact that they will lose there seat in 2020. Fuck them all.

Why just the freshmen?

I hope the dems get so obliterated next year that they never get elected over this sham of an impeachment. Shitty shiff and the rest of these fucking cunts need to be taught a lesson.

Dissenter
connecting...