Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani. Numerous reports about the mass shooting Friday morning at Pensacola Naval Air Station in Florida that left three killed and several wounded have identified the gunman, also reported dead, as Saudi Arabian military pilot trainee — Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani. (NBC News)  The reports say federal investigators are looking at terrorism as a…
3 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/12/developing-three-saudi-nationals-were-filming-saudi-shooters-terror-attack-today-in-florida-6-saudi-nationals-arrested/

NO WONDER THE KING OF SAUDI ARABIA CALLED PRESIDENT TRUMP TO CONSOLE

THIS TERRORIST POSTED HIS "MANIFESTO" ON TWITTER - NO CALLS TO TAKE THEM DOWN

AND 3 OF HIS FELLOW AIRMEN WERE FILMING THE EVENT - GEE, I WONDER WHY?

So far, terrorist dead and 6 of his fellow Saudi pilots are under arrest. Terrorist's Tweet has been taken down.

Saudi King embarassed and forced to immediately disavow Terrorist's act; President Trump forced to speak on the subject and Americans are left with more carnage.

I don't know about you; but I'm willing to show a little discernment here. If we, as US Republic citizens ARE NOT going to enforce closing our borders with a physical barrier; continue to permit visitors and visa holders to come here without greater scrutiny and yes, JUDGE;

THEN CAN WE AT LEAST SHOW SOME COMMON SENSE AND STOP HAVING THEM BE TRAINED BY US TO BE PART OF AIRBORNE FIGHTING FORCE?

Can you imagine if this Terrorist (yes, I'm willing to call him that) was dog fighting as part of a joint US/Saudi force; and suddenly turned his US trained-skills against US Pilots over a conflict zone?

That's where this goes next, don't you think?

I don't understand why we have aligned ourselves with the House of Saud when the Wahhabists are some of the most active terrorists out there and they fund radical mosques in Europe

Why is there a foreign tongue Commander in this interview, American's are well past politically correct bullshit! Get these fuckers out and get them all out now!!! WTF!!!!

Edit History

2019-01-Sa 12:01:21 pm

Why is their a foreign tongue Commander in this interview, where invaders into our country murdered our warriors? WTF!!!!

Dissenter
connecting...