Eric Ciaramella Senate Intel Chairman Richard Burr (R-NC) told reporters on Thursday that attorneys for the anti-Trump CIA leaker Eric Ciaramella have suddenly done a “reversal” after their initial contact with the committee. Ciaramella’s lawyers sent the Senate Intel Committee a letter stating they were anxious and eager to come in and speak to congressional …
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/11/whistleblowers-lawyer-reverses-course-refuses-to-let-client-eric-ciaramella-speak-to-senate-intel-committee/

Sounds like someone is afraid of cross-examination...

What could possibly come up?

Yale has been the breeding ground for so many traitors to this country. He is clearly not an American First type citizen. He's never had combat boots on, either, in military uniform.

Force the traitor to speak!

I wonder why. Could it be because this soyboy was outed?

I bet.

As more is revealed about the Hearsay Whistleblower and the Coup Lawyer, they know they are not going to do well before any real intelligent questioning. Kind of like the fake victims of Kavanagh.

'Run! They're on to us!'

Edit History

2019-49-Th 11:49:26 pm

As more is revealed about the Hearsay Whistleblower and the Copu Lawyer, they know they are not going to do well before any real intelligent questioning. Kind of like the fake victims of Kavanagh.

'Run! They're on to us!'

Uh oh, backpedal, LOOK OUT! :D

Time to press the advantage. They are busted I want convictions for these traitors.

For goodness sake go easy on the soy.

Yeah, it's gonna look real bad when Shit-head starts screaming not to answer the questions during cross examination!

Dissenter
connecting...