The Metropolitan Police said at a press briefing Friday that the knifeman on London Bridge shot dead by police was wearing a hoax suicide vest. The incident is now being treated as a terror attack. Outraged citizens jumped the knifeman, subduing and disarming him as police arrived on the scene. Police cleared the citizens before…
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/11/update-london-islamist-stabber-was-previously-convicted-for-islamic-terrorism-was-a-guest-lecturer-at-cambridge-u-on-prisoner-rehabilitation/

"Previously Convicted for “Islamic Terrorism”, Was a Guest Lecturer at Cambridge U" You couldn't make this up for a tv script

This incident sums up much of what is wrong with the west. Mass Immigration, Islam, justice system, leftist academics...

Edit History

2019-16-Sa 05:16:39 am

This incident sums up all that is wrong with the west.

-Mass Immigration -Islam -justice system -leftist academics

2019-23-Sa 05:23:00 am

This incident sums up all that is wrong with the west. Mass Immigration, Islam, justice system, leftist academics...

• Lord Pearson asks.... Can we simply start talking about Islam? • And the answer from our appeasing leaders, media and the Left is... You Nazi, bigot, Islamophobic Racist!!!

I always thought the Brits were a bit smarter, based solely on their cheeky accents. Incredibly, this story proves me wrong.

I am actually very surprised the police didn't shoot the citizens and give the terrorist a medal. That's about how wacky the UK is lately.

Convicted terrorist out on bail. Is this the UK equivalent of sanctuary cities?

I was listening to this story on the radio as it happened. As soon as the radio presenters went out of their way not to mention the attacker's ethnic and religious background, I knew that it was a practitioner of the Religion of Peace.

Dog!

Honk honk.

Only 3rd world Criminals speak at our finer Universities and are welcomed with open arms by The Libtards. They especially like The Terrorist... Terrorists facinate the Globalist...they imagine them stabbing those ignorant citizens as they go about their day. Makes lite of the Globalist work...keeps their hands clean. Meanwhile...Julian Assange rots in jail...and this guy ...a convicted terrorist...set free to kill...as all terrorists do. We are living in a world whereas up is certainly down!

Dissenter
connecting...