Uh-Oh – The Democrats are in real big trouble.  Pelosi and gang went all-in on the Schifty Schiff and his rouge impeachment inquiry and it is quickly turning into a Schiff show. There are no crimes that President Trump has committed that would lead to  an impeachment inquiry and so lying Schiff keeps moving the …
64 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/11/uh-oh-dems-went-all-in-on-schiff-impeachment-and-now-its-quickly-turning-into-a-schiff-show-unconstitutional-no-crimes-with-only-far-left-democrat-support/

Trump's approval rating is something like 4X that of Congress. How does that sort of impeachment math work?., for anyone but Donald J. Trump?

Edit History

2019-54-Tu 01:54:24 pm

Trump's approval rating is something like 4X that of Congress. How does that sort of impeachment math work..., for anyone but Donald J. Trump?

The amazing thing to me is that Schiff sat there in Congress and, without remorse, lied to congress and the American people about Trump's phone call and then he gets put in charge of impeachment. In what world does this make sense?

Hey, if that bug-eyed freak were hanged for treason, do you suppose his eyes would pop ALL the way out of his head?

Anyone who runs on facts not "Muh feelingz" knew this was gonna blow up in the Dims face. It was just a question of how far into the clown show would it happen.

We should be outside the House of Representatives....protesting. In blazers and khakies....not in frog masks or LARPer gear. Let us form the Civic League of America. Demand the Rule of Law; don't sit back and wait for it.

"Democrat attorney Alan Dershowitz agrees that President Trump committed no crimes"

Translation: Please, dear Satan, do not let them look too closely into my relationship to Jeffrey Epstein. There are so many more children I want to rape, I don't want to be suicided now.

Edit History

2019-15-Tu 02:15:54 pm

"Democrat attorney Alan Dershowitz agrees that President Trump committed no crimes"

Translation: Please, dear Satan, do not let them look too closely into my relationship to Jefferey Epstein. There are so many more children I want to rape, I don't want to be suicided now.

Considering that impeachment seems to all depend on feelings, can we impeach Schiff for having rather strange googly eyes?

I don't think schiff could be stopped even if pelosi said so. He's a weasel and has dreams of the Oval Office. He's not wrong either, because the democrat party chooses their candidate, voters do not. If shifty takes Trump down, he will be king and he knows it.

"The Democrats are in real big trouble."

Wait, "trouble" as in lots of hot air that results in nothing? Yeah could be.

I remember the first time i heard a politician say "i take full responsibility" and then do nothing nor did anything happen to them. That was the first time i noticed a decoupling of actions and consequences for the political class. And every step is indeed a slippery slope that no one wishes ever happened.

We need to respect the slippery slope argument. It's a society killer.

This is not Schiff's fault alone. Nancy and the rest of the Democrats are all in on it. Hold them all accountable.

President Trump should send in the patriotic troops to mass-arrest all Democrats in Congress and then hold trials for corruption and treason against the Democrats.

Dissenter
connecting...