On Saturday angry leftists brought the The “Baby Trump” balloon to the LSU-Alabama football game in Tuscaloosa.  President Trump and First Lady Melania arrived to chants of “USA! USA!” from a packed crowd at Bryant-Denny Stadium for the LSU-Alabama college football game. Liberals wanted to troll Trump with the balloon which depicts President Trump as a crying …
28 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/11/the-first-time-ive-ever-seen-a-liberal-get-mad-about-chopping-up-a-baby-alabama-man-who-popped-baby-trump-balloon-raises-44000-in-donations-says-hes-do-it-again/

You gotta admit, that's a great line!

“The First Time I’ve Ever Seen a Liberal Get Mad About Chopping Up a Baby” – Alabama Man Who Popped ‘Baby Trump’

This man is BASED.

Perfect comment! 😆

Brilliant comeback. Too bad it wasn’t dedicated to Moloch and set on fire like millions of real babies.

Well done! Be bold and act! It is only by every day people being passive that we have the progressive dolts parading about.

The only thing this guy could've done to make it better is to don a mask before he did it so he couldn't be identified and sued. Use the Left's tactics against them. Hold them to their own standards.

I love the comeback but I don't agree with this guy taking on the tactics of SJW Libtards. Floating an inflatable Trump Baby makes the Libtards look like what they are: Libtards. And Libtards ought to be free to speak and express themselves because that's how Trump was elected in the first place. Enough people saw how nasty and dishonest, not to mention how unhinged and unreasonable, they are.

Ha! That dude gets it!

Fair point.

lmao

KING! A total Chad

Dissenter
connecting...