Steven Bannon spoke at the Eagle Council in September.  In his brief message he warned that the next twelve months are going to be the worst political years in US history. Steve Bannon spoke at the Eagle Council in St. Louis in September.  He began his talk mentioning how Phyllis Schlafly backed candidate Trump in …
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/11/steve-bannon-president-trumps-former-chief-strategist-warns-the-2020-campaign-will-be-the-nastiest-in-american-history-but-if-we-win-we-save-the-country/

Bannon is wrong. There is much more at stake and two separate issues.

1) Adams and Jefferson was the worst attack campaign. They were in an all out word brawl. And, that was only election #2. We haven't come close today. So far Trump said (and rightly so) "you'd be locked up." Compare that to Adam's and Jefferson's words.

2) This election is much more than a war of words, it's the difference between light and dark, good and evil, or peace or bloodshed. My preference is to vote instead of fight...but if I must...I too am willing to die to pass freedom to my children and grand children. Pray for our leaders.

Edit History

2019-51-Mo 02:51:47 pm

Bannon is wrong. There is much more at stake and two separate issues.

1) Adams and Jefferson was the worst attack campaign. They were in an all out word brawl. And, that was only election #2. We haven't come close today. So far Trump said (and rightly so) "you'd be locked up." Compare that to Adam's and Jefferson's words.

2) This election is much more than a war of words, it's the difference between light and dark, good and evil, or peace or bloodshed. My preference is to vote instead of fight...but if I must...I too am willing too die to pass freedom to my children and grand children. Pray for our leaders.

I think he's right about the nastiness coming in the near future, but he's wrong about saving the country. Firstly, the power of the Presidency compared to Congress + Judiciary + MSM + the education system is small and the Left/globalists fully control these entities. Secondly, Trump will only have 4 more years and you cannot change the system, let alone the culture, in 4 years. Trump might slow the decay of the US and the Western world, but once he's gone, the Left will NOT take prisoners. They are spooked by this minor uprising of conservatives and white people and will take measures to permanently retain control and ultimately crush the old America by all means possible, both legal and illegal. The Western world will collapse and collapse within a decade or two. What comes after that is the real hope. Once released from moral constraints, then all things are possible.

Don't wonder why he is former Chief of Staff. But if we win... says it all. How is it that so many people hearken to those with no faith in their motivation?

"And it’s very simple. We win. We save the country. We lose, we’re gonna lose this country."

If we lose, so do the people who think they've won. They will be living in communistic hell for a very long time. It would serve them right!

Not nasty enough...until the Dems are being executed on stage.

There is only one thing I know for certain and that is there will be a civil war or assassination, Trump will not be allowed to take office for a second term, he will have to fight for it and then it will only be President of about a third of US states, the Democrats will not allow anything else to happen.

The Gateway Pundit should be banned from this Gab Trends list.

Dissenter
connecting...