House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Thursday morning said President Trump has to show the impeachment committee he is innocent.  It is clear that the Democrats already believe Trump is guilty and they are now trying to sell the public on impeachment with their Soviet-style show trials. Pelosi also lied to reporters and said that …
89 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/11/pelosi-says-president-trump-has-to-show-the-impeachment-committee-proof-of-innocence-video/

So, no more innocent until proven guilty, you are guilty until you can prove you are innocent??? WTF?

Well if we're going to abandon due process I guess Trump can just release the hounds into congress then. We've left the rules of polite and orderly society behind a long time ago.

If you're a democrat, the head of the FBI can admit on national television that you're guilty, and nothing will happen.

If you're a republican, you're just guilty.

#DoubleFacePalm. So much for the Rule of Law.

As a California native, I apologize to the rest of the nation for having to endure these traitorous, Communist lunatics and their #KangarooCourt. #ArrestTryHang.

Someone needs to tell this stammering lunatic that that's not how due process works. Why doesn't she go live in some third world shit hole if she wants to apply the same principles favoured by tinpot dictators the world over?

Guilty until proved innocent?

She needs psychological care. In a maximum security prison.

This idiot is third in line to the Presidency....let me repeat that to everyone....this ignoramus is 3rd in line to the presidency!!!

Nancy Pelosi: "Yo, hey, see this foundational aspect of our legal system that guarantees your God given human rights? Yeah, I'm going to have to take that away now because Orange Man Bad."

Dumb cunt doesn’t realize how American jurisprudence works. Innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Dissenter
connecting...