A new study has found that 54 percent of Americans want to increase deportations of illegal immigrants. The study, conducted by Pew Research, also found that 68 percent of Americans believe it is important to increase security along the U.S.-Mexico border. Naturally, the responses were heavily divided by party, with 91 percent of Republicans saying…
67 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/11/majority-of-americans-want-to-increase-deportations-of-illegal-immigrants/

The Democrats don't care what the American citizens want.

Edit History

2019-08-Mo 05:08:27 am

The Democrats don't care what the American citizens think.

I don't. I don't want INCREASED deportation, I want ALL OF THEM deported. Every. Last. One. As soon as one is picked up, deport. Don't pass Go, no delay, no future date in court for them to ignore. Capture, deport, capture, deport.

dems are so screwed. I expect a silent majority landslide that is the biggest in presidential history.

Word around the campfire is that Israel is lacking in diversity and needs some strength. Send them there.

First they should be tattooed across the forehead then deported. If found on US soil again, shot on sight.

Deport...eliminate the problem, whatever.

JFC even American w/ illegal relatives Want to deport illegals!!! There are an estimated 27 MILLION waiting to get deporting, Including the over stay visas!!

Edit History

2019-52-Mo 04:52:05 pm

JFC even American w/ illegal relatives Want to deport illegals!!!

A new study has found that normal people do not like illegal people around them. Go figure.

Deport them!

Duh.

Dissenter
connecting...