Let’s be clear. There is only one reason Democrats want the anti-Trump CIA leaker to remain anonymous. They know the more you learn about Ciaramella the more likely they lose. CIA snitch Eric Ciaramella filed a whistleblower complaint on August 12 over President Trump’s July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Zelensky where the two …
25 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/11/democrats-want-to-keep-cia-leaker-eric-ciaramella-anonymous-til-after-impeachment-then-hell-be-the-toast-of-dc-do-all-the-talk-shows-and-land-a-huge-book-deal/

Eric Ciaramella

Edit History

2019-10-We 12:10:26 am

Eric Ciaramella

2019-11-We 12:11:30 am

Eric Ciaramella

2019-11-We 12:11:41 am

#Eric Ciaramella

Eric Ciaramella is the face of the enemy. Ruin his life.

🎶 Ciaramella, Ciaramella what a secret of a fella# The Shiffhead will not out him, the world knows all about him# And everybody knows this sham impeachment will be hosed# By Ciaramella, Ciaramella, Ciaramella!

its funny that the GOP has no guts and wont say this dorks name. OH NO SHIFTY SHIFT will censor you!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO hahahahaha

I'm sure this guy already has a paid commentary gig for CNN lined up and ready to go.

Instead of whistleblower they should be calling him soy boy

all naughty treasonous Democrat scum should get the #BlackBag Christmas this year.

I wonder if Eric Ciaramella would be subpoenaed to testify at the Senate trial?

Question is how did ass queen get this info when Trump installed his own secure phone that supposedly the CIA NSA FBI had no access to bc of leaking Sounds like illegal wire tapping or bs

Eric Ciaramella heard from a friend that Trump said something on the phone to someone. OK. Got it.... I heard that Eric Ciaramella sucked Obama's dick.

Dissenter
connecting...