19 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/11/coulter-snaps-daca-kids-can-stay-trump-must-go/

Ann Coulter is one of, if not the only, mainstream conservative commentator in America who is calling out the demographic replacement, Israel worship and distractions and doing so within mainstream media.

Her comment to Trump is justified. All this guy is doing is sucking Jewish dick and capitulating to the left like a good-goy cuckservative. You're not getting rid of the DACA kids under Trump, he's working to keep them there, so what difference does it make?

But of course, if you're not sucking Trump's cock, then the entire cuckservative movement turns on you.

Has she still been giving her miles of wall built updates or did she move on to something new to scream about to sell more books

she may know immigration statistics but she doesn't know dick about getting shit done

Edit History

2019-22-Tu 11:22:10 pm

Has she been giving her miles of wall built update or did she move on to something new to scream about to sell more books

2019-22-Tu 11:22:46 pm

Has she still been giving her miles of wall built updates or did she move on to something new to scream about to sell more books

The only problem I have with this article is that it makes it sound like Drudge abandoned Trump because of his actions. Which isn't true. Drudge got bought out by Google Ads, which is why the site went Anti-Trump. If he didn't, hi life would be ruined.

However, I do understand Coulter's frustrations here. I think her and others are overreacting to what Trump said. He said he "might" offer a deal. That's it. I know that's still bad considering who the Democrats are, but I doubt they'll ever accept it. Remember, when he offered them to allow DACA if they used some of the funds for his Wall, they refused because they hate him that much. I doubt he'd even get a deal if he allowed.

seems matt drudge and ann coulter were controlled opposition - if not in the past, they very much are now. deep state/swamp got these folks - probably via a CIA mockingbird stunt.drudge and coulter are not to be trusted anymore for sure.

No amnesty. Ever.

The replacement for Trump, regardless of party, is going to to be far more lenient on immigration that Trump is.

She's an idiot... is what I'd say if I didn't think she just says shit to sell books.

Edit History

2019-14-We 12:14:03 am

The replacement for Trump, regardless of party, is going to to be far more lenient on immigration that Trump is.

She's an idiot.

What the hell does she want the man to do? He overruled the executive order and was immediately sued and a court intervened on behalf of the illegals. Should he go rouge monarch or rogue dictator? Coulter is a joke anyway, she supported Romney and wanted Romney in 2016 she also loved Chris Christie. I can't imagine anyone of them standing as tall as Trump is. They would have both folded long ago. Matt Drudge and Ann Coulter can both go play house somewhere. So we lost two votes, big whoop.

Coulter is not giving her permission as much as she laments her powerlessness to stop the DACA kids from being removed. Trump is capitulating to the democrats, and as long as he is going to do that, just as he did with Bump Stocks, she is saying he has lost his value in her eyes and she believes he should not be President. But, NO ONE SHOULD BE PRESIDENT, so it is no great loss.

Fuckable but dumb.

Coulter has officially reached Thot Status. Shut up and suck it, bitch.

The Coultergeist is still haunting us? Maybe she's compensating for the lack of a husband and kids. :/

Dissenter
connecting...