John Brennan Former CIA Director John Brennan sent President Trump a very ominous warning on Friday in the middle of Schiff’s impeachment show trial. Disgruntled fired US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch testified on Friday on day two of the Adam Schiff show trial. Yovanovitch, an Obama holdover, was fired in May of this year …
46 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/11/brennan-sends-president-trump-ominous-warning-in-the-middle-of-schiffs-impeachment-show-trial-may-your-downfall-be-swift/

This faggot is losing sleep. He knows his demise is coming very soon.

Poor Brennan. He must be Schitting himself.

Tough guys on Twitter crack me up. This guy lied to Congress like Roger Stone supposedly did, why is Stone going to Jail and this scum bag walking free.

May he meet his justice one day.

It's not difficult to detect that this guy is as evil as they get. It's also clear that he is full of hate and is motivated by that rather than justice.

sounds like a threat i would oput the SS on his ass and call up the NSA and sioft through brennans laundry bet hes got some globalist ties dirty money and dirty deeds aplenty to leak or prosecute on.

Good for the goose good for the gander of this perjerus seditious asshat.

We need to start hanging traitors again.

Brennan needs to spend some quality time in the whip me spank me camp at Guantanamo Bay.

Motherfucker is pure evil.

#torbakilleddissenter

Spooks gonna be spooky.

May justice hammer you, POS.

Dissenter
connecting...