Female high school track athlete Selina Soule has filed a Civil Rights complaint to remove transgender athletes from women’s sports. WATCH her powerful story here:
150 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/10/must-watch-female-high-school-track-athlete-speaks-out-against-transgender-athletes/

"When you allow biological males to come in and dominate women's sports you create an unlevel playing field"

I don't understand -- I thought male and female was a social construct. Just socially construct a level playing field. Be competitive! There's no difference between men and women. Women can have dicks! Men can menstruate. If she can't see that she must be a white supremacist nazi fascist.

Edit History

2019-21-Th 02:21:48 pm

"When you allow biological males to come in and dominate women's sports you create an unlevel playing field"

I don't understand -- I thought male and female was a social construct. Just socially construct a level playing field. Be competitive! There's no difference between men and women. Women can have dicks! Men can menstruate.

Girls, you made your bed now sleep in it.

Outrun the tranny.

Go on.

Fucking DO IT.

Females, either tell the truth and admit men and women are not and never will be equal or deal with getting shut out.

No more of demanding equality only when it benefits you. Until then, GO SHEMALES!

Zero sympathy, women brought this down on their own heads.

That's very transphobic, misogynistic (because they ARE women!), intolerant, and bigoted! HOW DARE YOU!

Nothing just screams out "The Patriarchy" like a Trans Woman beating a Cis woman in sports. Some things are segregated by sex for a fucking reason!

Lookie, a wrongthinker, she deserves to have her future taken away by men who want to win at any cost.

Typical, women only care about fairness when they are negatively affected. Is she or any others going to speak out against men being forced to compete against women who arent held to the same standards? Of course not because it benefits women.

A rational, logically consistent person would apply the same logic to everything else, like female police, firefighters and military personel.

This girl is going to be crucified by the sjws, for the same reasons, pointing out the obvious advantage trannys have destroys the entire feminist narrative and i dont even care because at the end of the day we all k ow the only thing she really cares about is that she wont be able to get what she wants, a level playing field dont make me laugh.

Edit History

2019-09-Th 03:09:01 pm

Typical, women only care about fairness when they are negatively affected. Is she or any others going to speak out against men being forced to compete against women who arent held to the same standards? Of course not because it benefits women.

A rational, logically consistent person would apply the same logical to everything else, like female police, firefighters and military personel.

This girl is going to be crucified by the sjws, for the same reasons, pointing out the obvious advantage trannys have destroys the entire feminist narrative.

2019-11-Th 03:11:20 pm

A rational, logically consistent person would apply the same logic to everything else, like female police, firefighters and military personel.

This girl is going to be crucified by the sjws, for the same reasons, pointing out the obvious advantage trannys have destroys the entire feminist narrative.

Oh look, a Transphobe! Get her into the re-education camps!

Dissenter
connecting...