Kamala Harris is floundering in the polls. Her 2020 campaign has pretty much stalled out, and she thinks she knows why. According to her, it’s all about racism and sexism. That’s what she claimed in a recent interview. From Axios: Kamala Harris says running for president as a woman of color in the 2020 election…
70 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/10/kamala-harris-blames-her-campaign-problems-on-the-fact-that-shes-a-woman-of-color-video/

Does she not know, that we know, she slept around at the start of her career to get it going? What part of this stance she is taking, was that apart of Kamala? I don't honestly hold it against you for starting your career giving it up to powerful people, if that's how you felt it needed to get done. But I don't ever want you as my leader, for that same reason, because it tells me a lot about your character.

Blaming her stupidity and greed on her gender and color is sexist and racist.

One of the key themes of her political campaign is calling for Donald Trump to be banned from twitter....

Gee Kamala, with big plans like that, who knows why you aren't polling well.....

Or maybe noone likes her because she is an insufferable cunt.

Of course it has nothing to do with the fact that no one likes her.....it’s all because she’s a woman.....

The idea of personal responsibility just doesn't exist in the modern world.

Sure. Because it cant be that she has the personality of a bag of rusty nails.

Edit History

2019-38-We 09:38:15 am

Sure. But cause it cant be that you are an insufferable cunt.

2019-39-We 09:39:36 am

Sure. Because it cant be that you are an insufferable cunt.

Nobody likes you because you are trash.

Let me get this straight, she was in the running and had a chance at being the POTUS but has the audacity to cry racism and sexism when tanking. OK

I guess if she's black too, she doesn't need to blame the Russians in addition to blaming sexism.

You need at least two excuses.

Dissenter
connecting...