A 2012 study published in Common Health magazine reported, “No population in the United States has a higher obesity rate than African American women, four out of five of whom are overweight or obese, according to a 2012 study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.” Obviously, there is no correlation between obesity, black …
70 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/10/here-we-go-angry-gender-studies-professor-blames-trump-for-black-women-being-obese-video/

Hey, these days she could be a Victoria's Secret model if she wanted.

And she already has a cushy job as a professor of "gender studies". What a fraud, even before the Trump Derangement Syndrome

Edit History

2019-25-Su 11:25:42 am

Hey, these days she could be a Victoria's Secret model if she wanted to

Trump must have held her down and force fed her a dozen doughnuts twice a day, every day for twenty years. Where ever does he find the time?

She considers gravy a beverage

Honey? Does this dress make me look Trump? Uh, Plump?

I think I know what happened here.

'Gender studies Professor' is as far as you need to read.

Lol. @ProffessorChunk done blamed Trump.

LOL Ignore the 50 lbs of fried chicken and mashed potato's on her shirt... It's Trumps fault!

#SHUTUPFATTY #GoOnADietFATBITCH

The only one worse than a Leftist Fraud is a FAT Leftist Fraud. You people are parasites sucking the life out of our society, with your LIES & LEFTISM SCAMS

Edit History

2019-32-Su 11:32:46 am

SHUT UP FATTY

The only one worse than a Leftist Fraud is a FAT Leftist Fraud. You people are parasites sucking the life out of our society, with your LIES & LEFTISM SCAMS

2019-33-Su 11:33:12 am

#SHUTUPFATTY

I'm sorry... I'm really gonna have to go with a truckload of Oreo's, vanilla ice cream a couple of cartons of Newports and Mamie's sweet potato pie on this one. Not the least to mention but an entitlement attitude as big as all Montana and part of Wyoming. Y'all

Edit History

2019-33-Su 11:33:41 am

I'm sorry... I'm really gonna have to go with a truckload of Oreo's, vanilla ice cream and a couple of cartons of Newports and Mamie's sweet potato pie on this one. Not the least to mention but an entitlement attitude as big as all Montana and part of Wyoming. Y'all

Bahahahahahaha... The retardation is strong with this one. Bahahahahahahaha...

Dissenter
connecting...