Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and other Democrats have been saying that the world is going to end in 10 to 12 years and now young activists are picking up the same language and twisted logic. A teen climate activist named Jamie Margolin testified before Congress and said that many of her peers are wondering why they should …
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/09/teen-climate-change-activist-says-the-world-is-ending-so-whats-the-point-of-studying-video/

Can already imagine it now. First the protests, then the violent attacks against non believers, followed by human sacrifices in the name of "carbon neutrality." Finishing up with probably a police siege and mass suicide. Just like other cults.

This genius just thought herself out of thinking. I guess if this becomes popular it'll finally put the last nail in the coffin of the lib schools.

People in religious cults don't need to study, or think, or do much of anything. So now the left is officially joining these niche religions as a proper doomsday cult. Makes perfect sense, actually.

Edit History

2019-41-Fr 02:41:10 pm

People in religious cults don't need to study, or think, or do much of everything. So now the left is officially joining these niche religions as a proper doomsday cult. Makes perfect sense, actually.

Fine with me if these morons effectively remove themselves from the gene pool.

Why not just kill yourself now then?

Fair point.

Can I have your lunch?

Agree with the second part in that statement considering how the schools are far left indoctrination centers so there is no point in studying what they want you to study but I disagree with her reasoning as to why.

Yeah, that's definitely not an excuse. I'm sure she'd really love to study but oh that darned climate change.

Well, she certainly is demonstrating her argument. Obviously they haven’t learned anything important. Like how to think things through. Dumb as a bag of rocks. Actually, to be fair, when you’re young and impressionable, constant fear-mongering from people who are supposed to be your mentors and role models will inevitably result in this kind of thinking. I am waiting in dread for the global-warming suicides to begin.

Just form a circle and chant till the end of the world comes.

Trending On www.thegatewaypundit.com
Trending Comments On www.thegatewaypundit.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...