On Friday conservative Candace Owens was asked to testify before the House Judiciary Committee on hate crimes and white nationalism. So was liberal hack Kathleen Belew, a so-called expert on the ‘white power movement,’ who used her time to lie about Candace Owens. Candace Owens was correct in referring to Belew as “despicable” after her …
26 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/09/must-see-candace-owens-unloads-liberal-hack-gets-drubbing-after-accusing-owens-of-laughing-at-christchurch-massacre-video/

Jim Jordan's face is absolutely priceless after Mrs Owens verbally slaps all the Dims in the room.

Epic takedown of hypocritical paternalistic White liberals.

Baysed Blakk Wamanz!

What a shit show and a farce.

Is Kathleen Belew actually white? I always get tribe vibe from such energies.

That was awesome, she rendered the fuck speechless!

that is one smart strong lady, and a lady of colour, you would think people would like her, she is the lefts wet dream. 1) smart 2) Smoking hot 3) articulate 4) black

no reason not to love this woman.

Given who she works for that's not that much of a stretch to think. Didn't anyone else think it highly suspicious that Tarrant laid everything at the feet of the muslims, even exhorted people to ignore the causes, the why, and just focus on the fact that there are muslims everywhere?

Who might be anxious to keep people from thinking too much about how the muslims got to Europe?

Who might have a vested interest in encouraging white Europeans to direct all of their anger over the impending loss of their countries towards muslims?

Some interesting questions.

Ok, shills, you can downvote me now.

Watch her opening statement here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFQsjgXyJjk

And then her fiery response to the Libtard liars here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXRiC7hTww4

Candace shot these libtard idiots down eloquently. Good on you, Candace! I wish you were my state’s governor instead of that globalist cabal asswipe Newsom.

Trending On www.thegatewaypundit.com
Trending Comments On www.thegatewaypundit.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...