When Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is not weeping in congressional hearings — and then tweeting out her emotional performances — she’s alleging racism, as she did this week against House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. But she’s now amping up her game in a new direction: Claiming she’s getting death threats — and blaming Pelosi for them. The …
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/07/ocasio-cortez-claims-pelosi-is-deliberately-inciting-death-threats-against-her/

Demtarddome: 2020 2 retards enter, 1 retard leaves.

AOC didn't care about death threats to her 8 y/o mini me and now she wants the world to cry rivers for her? Hypocrite!

aoc is capable of inciting death threats on her own. it must have been a sexist reporter who thinks women need help for everything.

The insanity on the left has exceeded my wildest dreams.

"grabs lotion and kleenex leaves popcorn for everyone else"

The only people making death threats are ANTIFA.

Mark my words, AOC and her mutineers are designed to destroy the Dems. By destroying credible challenges to Trump and radicilising their base they will destabilise the US. This is their real purpose and intention.

AOC barely has a reading age of 12. Her followers have threatened a 10 year old mimic into silence through fear - to which she said nothing.

This is all a stage-show designed to destabilise US using the corrupted US media

Edit History

2019-43-Fr 07:43:01 pm

The only people making death threats are ANTIFA.

Mark my words, AOC and her mutineers are designed to destroy the Dems. By destroying credible challenges to Trump they will destabilise the US. This is their real purpose and intention.

AOC barely has a reading age of 12. Her followers have threatened a 10 year old mimic into silence through fear - to which she said nothing.

This is all a stage-show designed to destabilise US using the corrupted US media

Never been a fan of those pro wrestling smack-downs where they throw each other all over the place and bite and stomp each other’s heads and shit... but watching the left descending into total insanity, chaos and self-immolation has been an utter JOY! 😂🤣😁😂 Can’t wait for the next rumble.

More acting from the actor

Hopefully somebody actually follows through with it

Whenever you suspect that someone might be treating you badly because they are racist...

Consider the possibility that it's entirely personal, and you're just an asshole.

#ProTip

Trending On www.thegatewaypundit.com
Trending Comments On www.thegatewaypundit.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...