Sadly, MiniAOC is gone. Ava Martinez, the 8-year-old girl who perfectly impersonated Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, was forced to delete all of her social media accounts after she and her family were harassed by liberals. Ava will not being doing any more MINI AOC content. The Left's Harassment and death threats have gone too far for …
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/07/miniaoc-deletes-all-social-media-accounts-after-harassment-of-family/

Humor is Wrongthink and must be banned.

Can't wait until you get out into the world in a few years and knock 'em all dead. The return of real funny stand-up.

Bravo. I would encourage Everyone to delete all of their social media accounts. Let Twitter, Facebook and Google whither and die. They are as detrimental to your health and sanity as crack cocaine.

the left is willing to kill children for a political goal and FAKE news remains silent

Left 1 freedom of speech 0!

The Left: Think of the children The Left: We will kill your child for not thinking of the children

The left's tolerance on display once again. Frightened by an 8 year old, the internet hoards, sitting in their underwear in their mother's basement, with cats roaming about and cold, half eaten hot-pockets littering the cheap Ikea computer desk, ban together to threaten a child anonymously from behind an old laptop screens. Cowards all.

This breaks my heart for her and her family. But honestly, I was afraid this would happen. The Left simply does not tolerate anything or anyone who doesn't pat them on the head and tell them how wonderful they are.

Communists are not people. Change my mind.

Trending On www.thegatewaypundit.com
Trending Comments On www.thegatewaypundit.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...