Miss World America has stripped beloved conservative commentator Kathy Zhu of her Miss Michigan title over “insensitive” political tweets and her refusing to wear a hijab during a leftist campus event in 2016. The heartbroken 20-year-old University of Michigan student posted screenshots of the email and text exchanges that she had with MWA’s State Director …
39 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/07/breaking-miss-world-america-strips-conservative-activist-kathy-zhu-of-her-miss-michigan-title-over-refusing-to-wear-hijab/

Miss Clown World 2018. She should have offered to put on a big red nose and floppy shoes.

This is wrong. But living in a world structured by the INSANE results in many very wrong things.

Hah. She's heartbroken now. Just wait until the transgenders take over beauty pagents in the future. She might be thankful in a few years.

Brave and beautiful. Everything the left's women are not. I am sorry you are being harassed Ms Zhu, but something tells me this is only going to make you stronger.

Edit History

2019-40-Fr 10:40:28 am

Brave and beautiful. Everything the left's women are not.

She's a minority, pick her... oh shit, "wrong minority".

Since when did a tits and ass contest have to consider the feelings of freaks?

Edit History

2019-17-Fr 06:17:53 pm

Since when did a tits and ass contest have to consider the feeling of freaks?

Diversity and Inclusion, YOU WILL DO IT!

The totalitarianism always comes to the surface with the left. It's in their DNA.

Ms. Zhu, stand strong, don't apologize, don't capitulate. We're with you. My admiration for standing firm. You'll do alright.

Three cheers for Kathy Zhu! Huzzah!

Trending On www.thegatewaypundit.com
Trending Comments On www.thegatewaypundit.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...