Cher really hates President Trump. But on Wednesday, she went to far — and she knew it. The once-famous singer wrote on Twitter: “Been giving impeachment much thought throughout the day & I would [love] 2 see Trump impeached, brought 2 trial, [locked] up in [chains], & boy toy of Big Bubba. My Delight In…
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/05/cher-tweets-that-she-wants-trump-to-be-raped-in-prison-refuses-to-apologize/

Sometimes I wish Cher had skied into that tree

How about this sick, whore, bitch, sends her transvestite, queer (can't make up it's mind) demented daughter to have sex with it's like kind when Hillary is in [email protected]

Edit History

2019-02-Th 09:02:07 pm

How about this sick, whore, bitch, sends her transvestite, queer (can't make up it's mind) demented daughter to have sex with it's like [email protected]

Cher is a pig. A very OLD pig. A very old DUMB pig. A very old dumb PLASTIC pig. 🐷

She’s just jealous because:

1. No one wants to grab her by the pussy anymore.

2. Her pussy is not lined with gold like she thinks it is!

poor child but then it will probably have a lot of money to compensate his terrible upbringing

She looks like a satanic sock puppet

I am not certain that these Trump haters are going to be able to recover from the ass whoopin that is sure to follow. Mueller is under orders to say what he said or his family is toast! People, open the eyes. It's time to put the plan in high gear and take the criminals down.

Most overused insult in the book, how silly.

In the uk we would now say that cher threatened to rape an elected official. Rape jokes are now illegal because they are never funny (or something like that).

Dissenter
connecting...