Proctor and Gamble and Gillette decided to run razor ads trashing men and “toxic” masculinity in their new ad campaign. The company decided the best way to promote their product was to attack their customer base. The new ad also highlights sexist and bullying white males in the United States. Of the 43 abusive males …
76 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2019/04/woke-and-broke-gillette-cuts-price-of-razors-by-20-sees-sales-slump-after-its-sexist-and-lecturing-metoo-razor-ad/

When you have pissed off your core base of customers - men. Sales of Gillette razors are falling off a cliff. Gillette is now in complete panic mode, slashing their prices. Keep up the boycott men, Gillette needs to suffer, they are anti men, bashing and ridiculing men and pro PC feminism.

Got to push beyond Gillette and boycott ALL Proctor and Gamble products.

Fuck em

This is how we win, we vote with our wallets. We buy American made products and we dont support any company that supports far left ideology. We make the PC SJW shit so toxic nobody will touch it like its radioactive waste. If we can push it out of advertising and entertainment the SJWs lose massive cultural influence and all we have to do is refuse to buy their shit.

Good. Get woke, go broke bitches.

ha ha ha I just love it. Wanna bet they ain't gonna learn a thing from using identity politics to sell sharp steel?

Keep up the boycott of Gillette and all of Proctor & Gamble products whenever you can. Punish this SJW infested company as much as possible and never forget what they did. Edit: FUCKING STOMP THEM WHILE THEY ARE DOWN !!!

Edit History

2019-52-Sa 03:52:48 am

Keep up the boycott of Gillette and all of Proctor & Gamble products whenever you can. Punish this SJW infested company as much as possible and never forget what they did.

Who knew you couldn't talk down to your customers, telling them how bad they suck, and then continue to have them patronize your products?

Gillette Cuts Price of Razors by 20% – Sees Sales Slump After It’s Sexist and Lecturing #MeToo Razor Ad https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/woke-and-broke-gillette-cuts-price-of-razors-by-20-sees-sales-slump-after-its-sexist-and-lecturing-metoo-razor-ad/

Bought my Harry's Razors soon after the ad. The fact that Harry's will sponsor anyone, left, right or indifferent was a major factor.

You couldn't give them to me for free, I'd just throw them in the garbage.

I wouldn't shave my ass with a Gillette. Not that I would need to, it's as smooth as a baby's bottom.

Trending On www.thegatewaypundit.com
Trending Comments On www.thegatewaypundit.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...