The Amazon CEO unveiled a sleek-looking lunar lander—and he hopes the White House takes notice.
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.theatlantic.com
science/archive/2019/05/jeff-bezos-moon-nasa/589150/

Bezos wants to be the evil mining executive from the movie "Total Recall"

Aren't there places without clean water on earth? Why not work on that? or Feeding the homeless?

If building a wall here on Earth across some desert is impossible then why would mining for water on the moon be an easier. I see the benefit of traveling to other planets and making it impossible for the browns to follow but I don't think Bezos will be the guy to achieve this.

Most of these tech guys are dilettantes who get rich in unrelated software interests and think they are high tech because they invented iShit phones and were the first to cash in on inevitable concepts. They are so dumb they believe the Earth is lost and that we need to give up on Earth with its ideal gravity, atmosphere and water supply because of the natural 0.038% of our atmosphere that is CO2. They want to travel to Mars with over 90% CO2.

Look, we can build domes on Earth easier than on Mars. If you want to make sure you aren't breathing in the same air as the shitskins there are easier ways. Still, I applaud the initiative as eventually Space Emperor Trump can colonize the stars with gene purified Astartes soldiers who can purge the Xenos.

Please leave Earth Bezos and die already dick fuck spy bitch mother fucker

I'd settle for expelling Jews to Israel . . . but the moon would be even better. https://youtu.be/M3p5WMq1htQ

We have Oceans full of water that don’t require a space ship to get at... Separating salt from water sounds way easier.

This will never happen it is just theater. They might go mine the outer-lands past antarctic and tell you its from the moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iigUBjf4-pc

Is this guy serious!? He may seriously be a changeling mutant alien from the deepest realms of hell. Lunar...More like looney tune...VAN ALLEN Radiation

I can't wait for all the legal challenges from people who bought postage stamp sized parcels on the moon in the 1970s and 1980s. Around every holiday this company would offer the deeds for sale on television.

Why do the mega rich never focus on solving problems locally or even on this planet?

Trending On www.theatlantic.com
Trending Comments On www.theatlantic.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...