In the time I spent with Mike Lindell, I came to learn that he is affable, devout, philanthropic—and a clear threat to the nation.
58 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.theatlantic.com
ideas/archive/2021/07/mike-lindells-plot-destroy-america/619593/

The language they use is strong. Mike is clearly over the target. At first they tried to ridicule him away. Now they're treating him like a terrorist. Next he proves that they're the ones responsible what's wrong. Then he wins.

Edit History

2021-51-Sa 09:51:05 am

The language they use is strong. Mike is clearly over the target. At first they tried to ridicule him away. Now they're treating him like a terrorist. Next he proves that they're the ones with something. Then he wins.

I think the Atlantic has MLDS (Mike Lindell Derangement Syndrome)

Dems cheated everyone knows it's true only Mike Lyndell has the balls to expose them.

Even if Mike Lindell is completely wrong about EVERYTHING, it's a free fucking country, and he can say whatever he wants.

If you take any other position on the "problem" of Mike fucking Lindell TALKING TOO MUCH.... then YOU HATE THIS COUNTRY AS FOUNDED.

That said, Mike Lindell is NOT WRONG. And YOU are a fucking PROPAGANDIST.

#fuckoff

What do you to fear?

"It is true that there has been some organized backlash against MyPillow, which is indeed no longer stocked by Bed Bath & Beyond, Kohl’s, and other retailers. But I suspect that this reaction is every bit as red-white-and-blue as Lindell himself: Plenty of Americans oppose Lindell"

The previous paragraph she said he wouldn't go to a camp but then in this paragraph says the Democrats are organizing a shadowy network to destroy his business.

Leftism is an international movement. The same ideology that leads leftist Americans to act this way will motivate leftists in other countries, like communist China, to do the same.

Does she not realize how China meddles in our society? They helped organize the Democrat Race Riots of 2020.

Dems/Left see "threats" everywhere, when THEY are the actual THREAT that America should fear and dispense with.

" If lots of people object to what you are doing, then it must be right."

I suspect it was more like, "If you are taking flak, you are over the target." or "All the right people hate me."

The meaning behind this is that if the Democrats are this upset about looking into election fraud, when they have pushed similar claims for decades, that they must be hiding their guilt.

"In the cases of Aschberg and Ford, this had tragic, real-world consequences. Lindell hasn’t created Ford-level havoc yet"

Like the Ford Foundation has?

"he is helping create profound distrust in the American electoral system, in the American political system, in the American public-health system, and ultimately in American democracy."

More than Democrats have by saying every Presidential election won by a Republican in the past 20+ years was stolen?

More than Democrats saying the existence of our very country is illegitimate and needs to be overthrown so that there can be equity and social justice?

Dissenter
connecting...