The U.S. is in the top tier of house sizes internationally—and it’s not just because of McMansions.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.theatlantic.com
family/archive/2019/09/american-houses-big/597811/

Because Fuck You... that's why.

for the land is ours and we shall do with it as we see fit

if you're so against big houses stop advocating bringing in 3rd worlders who will end up with big houses too

your love of foreigners is in conflict with your environment obsession.

you obsess over america's smallish population while billions and billions in india and china wreck everything. go pick on them instead of hating on america constantly

Edit History

2019-06-Tu 01:06:59 am

if you're so against big houses stop advocating in bringing in 3rd worlders who will end up with big houses too

your love of foreigners is in conflict with your environment obsession

2019-07-Tu 01:07:12 am

if you're so against big houses stop advocating in bringing in 3rd worlders who will end up with big houses too

your love of foreigners is in conflict with your environment obsession. you obsess over america's smallish population while billions and billions in india and china wreck everything. go pick on them instead of hating on america constantly

2019-07-Tu 01:07:31 am

if you're so against big houses stop advocating bringing in 3rd worlders who will end up with big houses too

your love of foreigners is in conflict with your environment obsession. you obsess over america's smallish population while billions and billions in india and china wreck everything. go pick on them instead of hating on america constantly

"Norms, though, can shift, and signs indicate that some Americans’ taste in homes is trending smaller."

Nah, your retarded policies made houses cost way more and people are choosing to live with less rather than be broke

Because America...

t. retards who want us to live in dilapidated pods while the 1% live in city-block sized pleasure palaces

Because some people like to live in a house with more room? Yeah i know, its some really crazy shit and hard to fathom...

Another reminder that the 'coastal elite' types are all Europhile wannabes. If you like it so much, why dont you go get raped/acid attacked/stabbed/truck-of-peace'd/allahu-akbar'd/etc there? Oh, wait, I answered my question.

Because once upon a time we had a thing called The American Dream.

I'll make my house as big as I want.

Dissenter
connecting...