THE new Covid variant, that could weaken vaccine protection by 40 per cent, could potentially already be in the UK.UK health chiefs say the new strain
79 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.the-sun.com
health/4145094/new-covid-variant-infecting-vaccinated/

BULLSHIT

All they're talking about is the number of "mutations," and the transmissibility in relation to previous strains. They're saying JACK SHIT about the mortality rate and rate of hospitalization.

The common fucking cold is super transmissible and mutates all the fucking time. That's why we can't get rid of it. But it hardly kills ANYONE, so we don't give a shit about it.

The usual evolutionary pattern of viruses is that they become MORE transmissible and LESS deadly. If this is a NATURAL virus, that's what we should expect to happen.

If, on the other hand, this is a FUCKING BIOWEAPON then the governments of the world need to fucking COME CLEAN and admit that.

Failing that, I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK.

If you can't scare people sufficiently, use the word horrific.

Guys, this has changed my mind. I'm very scared now. I'm so scared I'm convinced to get vaxed. I'm going to get all my vaccines tomorrow and a weekly booster, just in case. And after I get sick, as I lay in the hospital, with my dying breath, I'll thank God that I got the covid death jab, because without it, my illness would have been far worse.

Well the spread of this new "variant" is snail-like in comparison to the spread of virus propaganda by so-called "experts"... Who did not predict this? Let's see scare number 3 and counting. The label DELTA was not scary enough so now they are peddling OMICRON! Boy that sounds really sinister... Even the slow-witted sheeple have their limits.

Translation: The vaccine is totally going to kill you, but uh... we don't want our loved ones hanging from light poles, so we're totally going to trick you, by pretending Malibu Covid has a new hat!

I know how to solve this problem.....let's take the shot that isn't working.... That should work...

Anyone fooled by this really is too stupid to continue on.

In other words as time progressive it's become more and more obvious that the Vax doesn't help you, so they're blaming it on a "variant". Several Family members of mine have died in the last year due to "covid" and each and every last one of them took the vaccine, reported to the hospital (most of them for unrelated reasons, like gut pain) and never left.

The Covid19 fear is fizzling out so they have to come up with something new and dynamic to keep the fear burning; seems to be working.

"Pee is stored in the balls" - US doctors 2021

Dissenter
connecting...