Stephen Lawrence's mother has been accused of making a "disgraceful and unfair slur" after claiming that firefighters tackling the Grenfell Tower blaze were racist.
26 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.telegraph.co.uk
news/2019/10/20/stephen-lawrences-mother-claims-firefighters-tackling-grenfell/

Perhaps this is what happens when you (1) Make someone a Baroness no matter how stupid they are just becauise their son got murdered and (2) Tell everyone that's not white that everyone and everything white is racist by definition.

What could possibly go wrong?

Doreen Lawrence seems to think she's competing in the "everything is racist" Olympics with David Lammy. Hand in your race card Baroness, you just overplayed it.

This woman, David Lammy, Dianne Abbott all out of the same mould. They are the real racists and they make it their main aim in life to divide white and black people who are currently living in harmony.

WHO THE FUCK IS STEPHEN LAWRENCE?

And why am I reading what his Mother Said?

Is there some kind of standing operating procedure for authorities to tell people in harm's way to "stay put"? I am cherry picking here... but that's what I remember from reports relating to the South Korean ferry MV Sewol where many drowned after passengers were told to stay in their cabins rather than make their way to the lifeboats. I read that after the 1st plane hit the WTC that workers were told to return to their desks too. One thing for sure, if authorities tell me to "stay put"... I probably won't unless I assess that it IS going to be more dangerous for me to move.

Edit History

2019-26-Mo 08:26:43 am

Is there e some kind of standing operating procedure for authorities to tell people in harm's way to "stay put"? I am cherry picking here... but that's what I remember from reports relating to the South Korean ferry MV Sewol where many drowned after passengers were told to stay in their cabins rather than make their way to the lifeboats. I read that after the 1st plane hit the WTC that workers were told to return to their desks too. One thing for sure, if authorities tell me to "stay put"... I probably won't unless I assess that it IS going to be more dangerous for me to move.

What does racist even mean anymore? The term gets thrown around so casually by the left that it seems every day you see a new bullshit story about how this or that is racist. The thing is if everything is racist then nothing is racist. People are becoming desensitized to claims of racism because of leftist race hustlers calling things racist that really aren't.

So I'm not from the UK. Is this picture a man in drag or what? Serious question.

White devils are everywhere, apparently.

Then the firefighters MUST be arrested and she MUST receive 100 Billion dollars in damages.

She's tasted the power that being a 'victim of racism' brings, and she wants more of it

Trending On www.telegraph.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.telegraph.co.uk
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...