Former President George W. Bush has used his speech on the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks to call out “violent extremists at home.”
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
usa/534596-george-w-bush-911-speech/

Nobody ever liked GW Bush. Period.

People voted for him because they did NOT want Al fucking Gore or John Kerry.

Obama didn't win by accident. He won because he was a better liar in 2008 than Mitt fucking Romney.

Most people didn't begin to realize how deep the shit we're in is until after 2012. And now the country has been beaten into submission, so GW is free to dogpile Americans with the rest of the Uniparty.

Now we get to choose the igloos... or the gulags.

#NormanRockwellWeeps

Well considering 9/11 and 1/6 were both inside jobs technically he's not wrong. Seriously with respect to 1/6 the same FBI agent behind staging the Whitmer kidnapping attempt was behind 1/6. Look at the footage of Capitol police just letting folks in. Look at how all those unindicted co-conspirators did things that were worse than the people being charged.

'Violent extremism' is seen most vividly on the left, as they make calls to 'drone strike' those who do not want to participate in deep state medical experimentation under threats of duress. This man is and always has been a statist piece of rotten shit.

That "foul spirit" is the Holy Spirit!

I'll take former US presidents with no credibility for 500, please

Now everybody hates him

Hey Cuckservatives, do you feel like assholes yet!!!

The Nazi Scherffs who changed their name to Bush are the children of that same foul spirit.

I would watch the full speech. I think news agencies are taking the former president out of context to push their own narratives. It should be clear that neither the left or the right wants to portray Bush's speech in context. He was critical of all the violence left and right.

I reckon the pretend press had George W. Bush figured out all along. He is a moron. Patriots will now despise the Bush family forever. I'm starting to wonder if 9/11 was a federal operation. The masks are being dropped. The only real things are, the tyrants are revealing themselves. They plan to use force against us and they think we're weak. Let's prove them wrong. #Tyrants must be opposed, not trusted. It's conceivable, that Washington, D.C. is enemy turf.

Dissenter
connecting...