New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has called for state-sponsored arm-twisting aimed at getting the state’s unvaxxed to roll up their sleeves, even as the Empire State boasts high Covid vaccination rates among high-risk age groups.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
usa/530317-cuomo-ny-vaccination-promotion-campaign/

Governor Schlumo lied and people died. Delayed justice is injustice. Lock him up

This demonic bastard deserves to be swinging from a tree for killing all those people.

Here's the thing...

There are lots of good reasons to NOT get these experimental vaccines.

But the #1 reason NOT to get experimental injections, as soon as Andrew Cuomo starts sending thugs to your home to "get your mind right," is that Andrew fucking Cuomo is sending thugs to your home to "get your mind right."

The state FORCING you to do something is ample reason to avoid doing it at all fucking costs.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Make America Free Again.

Yea, just like all the people he killed in the Nursing Homes! No thank you there, Nipple Boy!

Cuomo should be in a holding cell for sending infected people into nursing homes. Not to mention all his sexual mishaps.......

If you had Covid, you don't need the vax

Will they be forced into nursing homes as well?

**"MY BODY, MY CHOICE !"" -- Every psycho "METOOer

With every new push by Government my resolve strengthens to do exactly the opposite.

Dissenter
connecting...