The transgender debate in women’s sport has reignited after New Zealand weightlifter Laurel Hubbard won two gold medals at the recent Pacific Games, being accused of “robbing” fellow competitors of victory.
56 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
sport/464369-new-zealand-transgender-weightlifter-hubbard/

But the left told me that trans women are real women. Are they liars? Are they willing to admit they lied.

If trans women are real women, I hope trans women break all the records in womens sports. Every last one of them. Just smash the records so hard that bio women can NEVER beat them again. Break their spirit. Show them feminist what they did. Make them cry.

Let's replace the entire American Women's FIFA team with these guys. Simply because Rapione would seethe till her head explodes and still won't be able say anything about it.

More importantly, they'll win against 15 year olds too

Edit History

2019-30-Th 09:30:23 am

Let's replace the entire American Women's FIFA team with these guys. Simply because Rapione would seethe till her head explodes and won't be able say anything about it.

2019-30-Th 09:30:57 am

Let's replace the entire American Women's FIFA team with these guys. Simply because Rapione would seethe till her head explodes and still won't be able say anything about it.

There aren't any "women's" sports any more. Surprised that feminists aren't complaining about this.

As a Kiwi i am disturbed by this unfair and irrational allowance of competition from this contrived PC delusion. This is a Fraud.

What’s the problem? Surely the PM of New Zealand is proud of him/her. If she’s not then she needs to step down as PM.

He is an inspiration to all men in their 40s who want one more chance at athletic achievement. Also his father was a fucking shit one-term mayor.

Ha, I feel no mercy. You stupid women are the feministas who cried for Title IX to prop up your joke sports that no one watched, cried for equal pay, browbeat and emasculate men at every turn, supporting sodomy and homosexualism. Transgenderism was an extension of YOU (not us), to further feminize and homosexualize men (and eliminate us). Well, now you harlots are finally suffering at the hands of your own Sodom and Gomorrah invention, and you cry foul? Where were you when we were denouncing your homosexual inventions as psych ward cases? That's right, you called us bigots. Well, now those sodomite sissies are going to take over and then silence you and put you in your place if you complain because of the very methodology you created. You deserve absolutely 100% of it. I laugh. And when you're silence and thrown to the streets, maybe at that point you misandric witches will finally see the light.

You go girl!

reality > ideology = lol

590 pounds... impressive for a woman, even for most men.

Trending On www.rt.com
Trending Comments On www.rt.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...