Canada has told crypto currency exchanges to cut transactions with addresses it said were linked to the ongoing ‘Freedom Convoy’ protest
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/549645-canada-freedom-convoy-bitcoin/

This is a tort and a violation of the legal role of government over corporations in Canada.

I don't think the Crypto currency people will even listen to Truduckin. Crypto currency was created to bypass government in the first place. They are probably all laughing their asses off right now. Canada does not control any crypto currency in Canada.

Seems to me though, that this is exactly what crypto is meant to circumvent and is the only reason it truly exists. If even one exchange gives in, then crypto is dead. Crypto can shine here.... or it can die.

Absolutely useless. Just spin up a new wallet

Gov: Hey crypto exchanges. The address a643befgaa341nas is now blacklisted. Transact with it and we will shut you down.

Exhange: Ok

• Patriot creates a new private key and sends some of his crypto from his old address through a privacy exchange to his new public address: aabe12hf351bddefg
  • Patriot sends some crypto from aabe12hf351bddefg to an exchange for conversion to CAD so he has some petty cash around.

Exchange: Here you go bud.

Remember folks, not your keys, not your coins. Don't keep your coins on an exchange.

Edit History

2022-20-Th 02:20:39 pm

Gov: Hey crypto exchanges. The address a643befgaa341nas is now blacklisted. Transact with it and we will shut you down. Exhange: Ok

• Patriot creates a new private key and sends some of his crypto from his old address through a privacy exchange to his new public address: aabe12hf351bddefg
  • Patriot sends some crypto from aabe12hf351bddefg to an exchange for conversion to CAD so he has some petty cash around. Exchange: Here you go bud.

Remember folks, not your keys, not your coins. Don't keep your coins on an exchange.

2022-21-Th 02:21:01 pm

Gov: Hey crypto exchanges. The address a643befgaa341nas is now blacklisted. Transact with it and we will shut you down. Exhange: Ok

• Patriot sends some crypto from aabe12hf351bddefg to an exchange for conversion to CAD so he has some petty cash around.

Exchange: Here you go bud.

Does the Canadian governemt believe they have so much power that they can order crypto to stop doing because they said so? LOL.

The whole point of crypto is to keep the government out of our business. I doubt they will stop because you demanded it. Your words are meaningless. You've turned into a dictator and only the people that fear you are listening. I'm guessing the same people fear you that feared the virus. Certainly any free thinking people do not care about any dictates you attempt to enforce by the authority you have given yourselves. LMFAO!

I might as well give myself the authority of world leader. Everyone will listen to me because I gave myself the authority over them, right? LOL!

CASH >crypto

#thatisall

Dissenter
connecting...