A 29-year-old Dutch tourist was detained and fined for having performed a Nazi salute at the former Auschwitz death camp in Poland
28 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/546930-nazi-salute-auschwitz-camp/

Don’t challenge the hoax. Big trouble.

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.” - attributed to Voltaire

Romans used that Salute. Are all Greeks notsees? You bunch of faggots. Same Salute was used in the USA for the Pledge of Allegiance until 1941.

Good for him. After all the Jews have been through, they should support free speech above all. (But they don't..) It's historical re-enacting. Hollywood does lots of Nazi salutes every year. But it's okay for them.

Well there was no Death Camp at Auschwitz.. It's all a lie.. They have swimming pools for Christ's sake.. Do you really think the Nazi's would let their future gassed prisoners go swimming and then exterminate them? No and anyone who believes this garbage needs to stop watching their Jew propaganda! All media, news, entertainment, and education is run by the Jews. Don't ever forget that! Home school your children and teach them the truth!

Doing something like this in Desantis' Florida might get the same results.....Both the DemonRATs and Republicants are working against the American populace.

Jews are trash, everyone knows it, most fear to say it. FUJEW

When I read the title, I thought the stupid joke they were talking about was the holocaust. I mean name a holohoax movie that's actually funny. Schindler's list had maybe 3 laughs tops.

Did they ask him for his papers?

Dissenter
connecting...