Americans will reportedly soon be advised to wear better-filtering and more expensive N95 and KN95 masks to curb the spread of Covid-19. Here’s what you need to know about the change.
39 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/545915-cdc-mask-guidelines-update/

I guess they weren't making enough money on the 10 cent masks, so now everyone has to buy the $2 masks.

#economicgrowth

I do not LISTEN or CONFORM to ANYTHING that the CDC says or dictates. They are a compromised federal agency that has been weaponized for political purposes...

I'll wear nothing and you'll like it. Fuck off.

Fuck off.

Remember per studies these masks were only 11% more effective than the control and that assumes eyewear.

Some State Governments actually did something last year and took away the fear mask mandates from their Governor. Someone is making a fuck ton of money off of USELESS masks. That 's all it is folks. #noreally

Edit History

2022-00-Th 08:00:02 am

Soe State Governments actually did something last year and took away the fear mask mandates from their Governor. Someone is making a fuck ton of money off of USELESS masks. That 's all it is folks. #noreally

I'm not wearing shit you FUCKS. FUCKING RETARDS. LIBERALS ARE FUCKING RETARDS.

No.

I don't need to know anything because I don't wear their face diapers and won't be doing so anytime soon. The CDC can go fuck itself and all of their recommendations can go to hell.

Translation: Even though all masks are useless, Americans are still, way to free and easy for our tastes and they'll be taxed for that. Now everywhere they go in a Blue democrat state or OSHA playground, they'll only be permitted entrance, if they're wearing one of our mandated face coverings. Okay, got it.

Edit History

2022-16-Th 08:16:55 am

Translation: Even though all masks are useless, Americans are still, way to free and easy for our tastes and they'll be taxed for that. Now everywhere the go in a Blue democrat state or OSHA playground, they'll only be permitted if they're wearing one of our mandated face coverings. Okay, got it.

Dissenter
connecting...