Former US President Jimmy Carter has penned an op-ed warning Americans that the country needs to take “immediate action” if it is going to keep from losing its “precious democracy.”
19 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/545316-jimmy-carter-democracy-oped/

Lol, the commies got to Carter too. More fear mongering over the FBI staged "insurrection"

No, you fucking failure, losing our republic looks like making it so anyone can vote with no chain of custody attached to the vote with no ability to audit or question results.

I am fucking sick of these assholes who have been trying to dismantle the country lecturing me on it.

Carter was the biggest disaster until Obama who was the biggest disaster until Biden.

Please, just go away Jimmy.

You want abyss?

I take you to abyss!

#sayhitothebadguy

As long as the abyss involves ridding the world of marxist scum, I am all for it.

Is that POS still alive? Really?

Yes. So you had best start leaving us the fuck alone. Fix your fucking elections as well.

97 years old . I wonder if he had an organ transplantation

He's too old to understand. Democracy has been usurped and evil criminals are now in charge.

How far out of touch is he? He still thinks there's a "democracy" or even a country to save.

Also, btw, former Mr President...we are not a damn democracy. Words have meaning.

"Democracy" is gay!

Dissenter
connecting...