An armed man from California was arrested after telling police officers he was going to kill US President Joe Biden and other high-profile individuals, among them White House Covid adviser Anthony Fauci.
38 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/544751-armed-assasination-biden-fauci/

Sure....I'll take shit that never happened for $1000 Alex.

Biden is expendable. There might be a false flag to remove him and blame whites

I smell a black flag op.

Jesus, FBI / CIA, you used to be better at this. No grassy knoll?

Did the whole room of FBI agents clap afterwards?

This is another staged event by the FBI. They have lost believability! Even if it were real. He wouldn't have enough ammo for all the Demonrats in the White House!

So, this dude drove from California to D.C.? Really? Go away with this shit!

When do we find out he was "on the list" and in direct communication with "undercover confidential informants" ? Was Ray Epps involved ?

Oh look another false flag just in time for the New Year

OK, well the man w/the AR isn't wrong! & soooo,...why was he arrested? I am confused! Our constitution clearly states that 'We, the People' have the RIGHT to overthrow an unjust & corrupt government which has become tyrannical, which is exactly what it has, & what this patriot was trying to do! IF I was a secret service agent, you couldn't have paid me enough to stop these guys! THEY are part of the problem, to be honest! Either you are a part of the problem, or you're a part of the solution! & If you are a part of the problem, then patriots like this dude, are the solution!

Staged! More bs to bring excuse to hack at the 2nd Amendment. Nice try but a big (middle finger) fu! God is coming for you alphabet agency cowards, and it won't be some "one man band." Have you checked under your wheels lately? Might be a leak, better get that fixed.

Dissenter
connecting...