A number of the world’s largest pharmaceutical firms have announced strategies to address the newly identified Covid-19 variant, dubbed Omicron, including plans to alter existing vaccines and develop new boosters.
23 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/541485-big-pharma-omicron-variant/

HAHAHAH it goes from just announced to them already 'having strategies' in one day. Here's our strategy.......FUCK YOU AND YOUR DEATH POTIONS.

still skipping ivermectin/hydroxychloroquine/quercetin, zinc, D, C - hmm, I $ee.

HA!

Big pharma can #%$^ my throbbing purple #&^% And lick my )(^* And @#$ and fuck them because I want NOTHING to do with their $^*&@# fucking &^%$$.

Edit History

2021-10-Fr 11:10:19 pm

HA!

Big pharma can #%$^ my throbbing purpla #&^% And lick my )(^* And @#$ and fuck them because I want NOTHING to do with their $^*&@# fucking &^%$$.

Oh no, a new variant that apparently (and ironically) originated in an African AIDS patient. And to show our solidarity with our Chinese communist brethren, we're skipping "Xi" in the Greek alphabet. Clownery maximized.

I think big pharma, making billions of $$$ a month and their very weathy eugenicist investors are behind this new variant. They can't make enough money and kill enough people.

The grift continues......

bruh its not even been 2 days since the announcement how the frick did they already find a solution to this new "variant"

Took them one day, nothing to see here folks, move right along.

Everyone working for big pharma (Pfizer etc) should be burned at the stake.

In the event that [a] vaccine-escape variant emerges, Pfizer and BioNTech expect to be able to develop and produce a tailor-made vaccine against that variant in approximately 100 days, subject to regulatory approval

Let me guess the data submitted for regulatory approval won't be accessible to the public for another 55 years

Dissenter
connecting...