Heat and humidity as a result of climate change could be linked to a rise in suicide, according to a scientific report that used data from 60 countries over several decades.
42 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/540377-humidity-study-suicide-links/

OH, the humidity!

The very last sentence in this article strongly indicates the study is a complete waste of time and money and you can toss it right into the garbage:

"The study also did not consider factors such as socioeconomic status and access to healthcare in its findings."

I was going to comment basically what this guy said:

"DanoMcRoo • "Heat and humidity as a result of climate change"

Is "climate change" heat and humidity somehow different from the heat and humidity that have been around since the creation of the planet? The author makes it sound as if heat and humidity didn't exist until the 20th century."

But then I read the article and saw this. “the effects of anthropogenic(meaning caused by humans...) climate change” – namely heat and humidity – could “have a significant impact on mental health.”

Brace yourselves. We're about to start hearing that, even though blacks are from one of the hottest places on earth the climate, heat especially, is racist towards them. It will also pave over the fact that india, not white, and china, not white, are the main culprits but it will be the white man (dun dun DUUUUUUN) that is causing it.

I typed way more then I should have bothered. This article and everything it is about is pure bullshit.

oh for fck sake...who ever believes this BS is a retard...

Good grief!

And being alive causes everything

Amazingly stupid. The Left has outdone themselves. Again!

What a line of shit propaganda 🖕🖕🖕🖕

Ok, they're just making shit up now.

RIGHT! Just in the last year the humidity suddenly has gotten so bad! Well now, we are CERTAIN the Covid lock downs over the past year never happened, right?

Dissenter
connecting...